Lacuna Memoria: Paragons
Part 2 - Master Sergeant "Ishta"
Black Ops Commando, Awakening to Psychic Powers of Untold Origin
“The Shape of Things to Come has just begun.”
Weight: 140 lbs
Homeworld: Cobalt, Azul System, Tucana Constellation
Lifepaths: Born Citizen, Student, Soldier, Sergeant, Anvil Elite, Stormtrooper
Reputations: “Rottweiler” (1D, for Tenacity and Attitude during Service)
Affiliations: Cobalt Leviathans (1D Army Amphibious Strike Team)
Relationships: Oskar Ingolfsson (2D Friendly, Romantic)
Anvil Trained, Brutal, Citizen of the Commune, Educated, FUGAZI, Oddly Likeable, Unflinching, Sharp Dresser, Hungry, Veneer of Innocence, Bright Eyes
- Through my deeds and accomplishments, I will gain Oskar Ingolfsson’s love and respect, proving I am worthy of him.
- No one talks about the failed op we pulled at ‘Ronin Plateau’, I will find out what happened and who is responsible.
- I will find out why the two mystery people in my vision want me.
- Shoot first, ask questions later.
- Never leave a mission unfinished.
- When on a mission, always have my weapons loaded and within reach.
Technology of Note:
- Modified YioTech Panthera Motorcycle “Snapdragon”
- Modification to Motorcycle: Autopilot Module (3D Driving Skill)
- Standard issue Anvil Armor (Cobalt Military Colors)
- Jack Gun “RAD” (Run And Die)
The headaches were bad and didn’t make sense, at least at first. But in that haze of alcohol, it dulled the pain enough for me to find my Way. Now, I can peer inside someone, deeper than even my newly met companions know. But I still wonder, where did this come from?
Remo and the ones like him chase after me, driven by faceless masters. They are trained, supplied like no military unit I’ve ever seen. And why did that Monster show up just as I found my Way?
I am stuck between Oskar and Remo, a man who I love and admire and a man who accepts me for who I am and what I do. Dare I peer into them and see what lies inside? Or would this be a journey that tells me more than I want to know?
This power is a curse and a blessing. A year from now, will I look back on this epiphany as the start of something phenominal or the top of a downward spiral?