Lacuna Memoria: Paragons
Part 2 - Captain Adanna Celestine Alvarez
The Captain, Hellbent on Revenge and Remembering Skills Unlearned.
“What have I done? Where have I come from?”
Weight: 125 lbs
Homeworld: Lakota, Iroquois System, Pyxis Constellation
Lifepaths: Son of a Gun, Yeoman, Senserigger, Pilot, 1st Officer, Ship’s Captain
Affiliations: Merchant League (1D, Friendly)
Relationships: Crew of LunaSea (1D, Friendly), Baakir Alvarez (Brother, religious leader on Lakota)
Distortion Monkey, Hazed, Light Sleeper, Illegal Cruxis, Undeterred, Aloof, Priveteer, Owner-Aboard, I Know This Ship Like My Own Hands, Ear for Voices
- I will fulfill any duty the merchant league asks of me.
- I will find the people or organization who took my father and bring them to their knees.
- Innocence should never be sacrificed in the name of profits.
- When in a hostile situation, take command.
- If someone insults my family, silence them.
- Never surrender
Technology of Note:
- Mercator Class Ship “LunaSea”
- Upgrade to LunaSea: Artillery Mounts
- Upgrade to LunaSea: 2 Batteries
- Upgrade to LunaSea: 1 Nail Launcher
- Upgrade to LunaSea: 2 Missile Ports
- Upgrade to LunaSea: Upgraded to Interstellar Wedge Space Drive
These guests on my ship are unusual, and yet I feel connected to them. Despite that, the rage and sorrow I feel at the loss of my brother are overwhelming. I don’t know where this anger comes from but it seems endless. I will find the Raksashi and ensure it feels as I do now before it dies.
I can fight and move like someone well trained and I don’t know why. I never learned acrobatics, much less how to fire a gun well. And this pistol I have found, where did it come from? Who built it? Why was I lead to it?
Things are changing and I need answers, but where to look without my loving brother to guide me? And why did that Monster call out my name…?